Steven Shonk, CEO
Steven Shonk has been representing both tenants and owners in the construction of their projects for over 22 years. His main duties include site selection, budget and schedule development and management, architect selection, engineer selection, liaison with City and County agencies, general contractor selection, construction oversight, consultant and vendor coordination and project closeout.
Prior to establishing sts-PM, Steven was the Director of Project Management in the Walnut Creek, CA, branch of CB Richard Ellis (CBRE), where he managed a staff of twelve project managers. Prior to that, he was the Director of Design & Construction Management at the world headquarters of Cisco Systems, Inc. Earlier, he served as the Project Director in Cushman & Wakefield’s San Jose, CA, office where he was responsible for design and construction project management for multiple corporate clients. His previous experience includes Director of Design & Construction for Limar Realty Group, Director of Project Management for Barrett/Quezada Architecture, Manager of West Coast Facilities for Ziff-Davis Inc., Director of Facilities for BD Biosciences, and Project Engineering Manager for Olin Interconnect Technologies.
- Velodyne Lidar, Inc. / Owner's Rep / 220,000 sf / San Jose, CA
- Cisco Systems, Inc. / Tenant’s Rep / 112,700 sf / San Jose, CA
- Advanced Medical Optics / Tenant’s Rep / 180,000 sf / Milpitas, CA
- Limar Realty Group / Owner’s Rep / 273,000 sf / San Mateo, CA
- Quokka Sports / Tenant’s Rep / 170,000 sf/ San Francisco, CA
- Ziff-Davis Inc. / Tenant’s Rep / 284,000 sf / San Mateo, CA
- BD Biosciences / Owner’s Rep / 300,000 sf / San Jose, CA
- Golden Gate University – MBA, Operations Mgmt., 30 of 60 Credits Completed
- San Jose State University – BS, Construction Management
- Member, Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- Founding Member, Silicon Valley Chapter, International Facilities Management Association (IFMA)
- Advanced Medical Optics
- BD Biosciences
- Cawley Partners
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- D.R. Stephens & Co.
- Lehman Bros.
- Limar Realty Group
- Morgan Stanley
- Novacea Biosciences
- Olin Corporation
- Pacific Shores Investors
- Quantum Corporation
- Quokka Sports Inc.
- Raychem Corporation
- Scanlan Kemper Bard Cos.
- Stone Boatyard, LLC
- Tyco Electronics
- Velodyne Acoustics, Inc.
- Velodyne Lidar, Inc.
- Velodyne Properties, LLC
- Velodyne Robotics, LLC
- Ziff-Davis Inc.